Are you an EA or PA coming to the end of a temporary booking or about to be made redundant or fancy a change? Are you available for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract covering a maternity leave, as an Executive Assistant in Guildford from April? Do you have experience of providing support at Director level?
An Executive Assistant / PA is required to support 5 Directors within the business covering a maternity leave in Guildford (must drive, OR live in Guildford).
What will you be doing?
- Diary management
- Assist with preparation of monthly Board reports, cross-functional reports, senior level board reports and ad-hoc PowerPoint presentation support
- Manage board room bookings and catering
- Arrange trips and itineraries for senior management team and visitors to Guildford
- Maintain holiday and sickness records and weekly movement's sheets for senior management teams
- Prepare and sending out site communication 'news feeds'
- Organise UK customer Christmas hampers
- Compile meeting minutes on request
- Support UK Sales Director with any customer based events (UK and Overseas)
- Gatekeeper of stationary items
- Internal communications activities including Group Company notice board updating and internal
- E-mails (checking and responding, as required).
- Ensure the conference suite facility is fully equipped and fit for purpose
- Process site purchase orders supporting day to day activities (catering/stationary/travel/accommodation/events)
- Co-ordinate site cleaning and preparation for visits
- Prepare meeting agendas upon request
- Organise executive team away days, including Christmas and team building events
- Administrator for the Intranet page
What's on offer?
- Hours – 37 per week (M-Th 08:00 to 16:30 (1/2 hour lunch) and Fri finish 13:00)
- Salary up to £32,000 basic
- Monthly Bonus – averages £150 per month
- Salary increases – average 3.5% per annum
- Holiday – 25 days + BH
- Discounted Gym membership
- Trade union access
- Cycle to work scheme
- Vodafone discount + other local discounts
What do you need?
- PA experience at Director level
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Minute taking experience
- ERP experience: ideally SYSPRO and BASWARE
- HR systems experience
- Travel Booking software experience
- Email Marketing experience – MailChimp
- Educated to Degree level or to equivalent
- GCSE's in Maths and English or equivalent