I am working closely with a client of mine, a reputable company based near East Grinstead, for the recruitment of a permanent and full-time Part-Qualified Accountant.
This is a truly rare opportunity to join a growing, lively company in a role which will only evolve in-line with the company's growth plans!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role entails:
- Weekly cashflow Reporting to Finance Manager
- Monthly Revenue Recognition
- Preparing accounts to trial balance
- Accruals and Prepayment entries
- VAT Returns, Intrastat and EC Sales List
- Bank Reconciliations in multiple currencies
- Project accounting
- General financial reporting and analysis
Also, as a part of this role, you will assist the Finance Manager in supervising the finance department and overseeing the AR and AP Specialists.
The ideal candidate WILL:
- Have commenced their ACCA, ACA or CIMA studies already
- Possess strong ERP & general systems skills
- Have a good grasp of general accounts and Bookkeeping (gained through experience)
- Have supervisory experience within a finance department (NOT essential)
- Have at least SOME management accounts experience
- Drive & own a car
In return, the chosen candidate will receive:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Free parking on-site
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA study support
- Flexible working hours (within reason)
- Opportunities to earn bonus
- The chance to work for a progressive and growing company!
If this sounds like you, then please apply ASAP as my client are looking to interview and make a decision ASAP!