A top 10 firm are hiring an Audit Senior to join their large Head Office in Central London. The role will suit a newly qualified auditor with specialist financial services knowledge.
The London office is just a short walk from Moorgate and Bank tube stations with easy access from Liverpool Street and Farringdon overground stations.
- Should be ACA or ACCA qualified or nearly qualified
- Proven experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Currently in a role with at least 50% audit
- Should be very familiar with FCA regulations and have specialised experience with financial services clients
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Experience supervising and delegating
- Good time management skills
- Candidates from any size firm are welcome to apply
About the Role
- Regular client contact
- Opportunity to develop your own key clients
- Large client variety, including international and not-for-profit clients
- Potential to work with the London office
- Assist with the planning of audits
- Working closely with the manager
- Assist with the training of junior staff and monitoring workloads
- Attend client meetings
- Work-life balance
Please contact Antony at Harvey John for a confidential conversation and some more information.