Harvey John are partnering with a progressive and dynamic techbased business in Central Brighton in their search for a Financial Accountant. Reporting into the Financial Controller in this small team, you'll have a varied role in supporting the business through it's next period of growth after a recent round of further fund raising.
This could be the ideal first move for a Practice qualified accountant, or would suit those looking for their next step in an exciting and progressive Industry environment. With the company set to expand over the next 12 months, there is scope for the role to develop with a further couple of hires to follow.
- Ownership of monthly reporting P&L to forecast, balance sheets and cashflow
- Revenue recognition measurement and project reporting
- Consolidations for Group reporting
- Statutory reporting and audit work
- All financial processes within nominal ledgers, bought and sales ledgers
- International Payroll
- Maintaining the integrity of balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Maintenance of the PO system
- Credit / debit card purchases
- Compilation of travel POs and itinaries
- Involvement in ad-hoc Group work inc. Systems Implementation projects
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA), perhaps looking for your first industry move
- Strong and robust knowledge of financial processes and procedures
- IT literate and excellent Excel skills
- Able to analyse and digest complex data
- A working knowledge of IFRS15
- Ideally some experience of Group consolidation and consolidation adjustments
For more information, please apply via the website or contact Alex Baxter Smith at Harvey John.