Fittleworth is one of the UK’s leading home dispensing companies, specialising in stoma, continence and wound care medical appliances. We pride ourselves on offering a personalised, discreet, and reliable home delivery service tailored to meet all of our customer requirements.
First founded in 1984 out of a small family garage, Fittleworth has enjoyed significant growth and success over the years and now boasts a network of 38 dispensing centres throughout the UK.
We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic professional with a passion for customer service to join our Customer Service Team. With an award-winning culture for going the extra mile, we are seeking a service-driven individual looking to make a real difference to our clients.
- Providing a high-level of customer service to clients and medical professionals in the day-to-day management of customer orders
- Manage assigned inbound and outbound calls in accordance to SLAs
- Logging all calls and writing sufficient client notes
- Sort and process incoming prescriptions and create client orders
- Track customer parcels as needed, and manage returns/collections
- Welcoming and enrolment of new clients
- Log queries and complaints as received, and resolving them in an appropriate and timely manner
- Appropriately manage sensitive and personal information
- Ensure that all services are provided in accordance with current legislation / NHS guidelines and Company process and policies
- Candidates will have come from a sales background, with a proven sales record and strong interpersonal and customer service skills (compulsory)
- Experience working in a busy Call Centre or sales environment (desirable)
- Excellent telephone manner with a passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Self-motivated and target driven with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment
What We Can Offer You:
- A competitive salary with an annual pay review
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Life Insurance Cover
- 25 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Enrolment onto the company’s bespoke Fittleworth Academy
- Access to Employee Assistance Benefits (Best Doctors, Employee Assistance Programme, etc)
- Ride to Work Scheme
To apply for the position please email a copy of your CV to us. Any personal information you share with us will be treated in line with our company Privacy Notice available via legal notices on our website.
Fittleworth provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age.