I am working closely with my client, a reputable and global company in Crawley, to recruit a permanent and full-time Finance & Business Analyst.
This is a unique and excellent opportunity for someone possessing a strong blend of both finance & technical/ systems skills.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, and working from 9-5, this position entails:
- The creation of financial & sales reports, having extracted data from the accounting package
- Analysis of current & past trends, investigating and making recommendations
- Undertaking data analytics projects
- Producing reports to support the Budget & Forecast process
- Driving business process improvements within commercial and finance teams
- Data preparation and analysis
- Maintainance of activity based costing (ABC)
- Generally supporting during month-end process
The ideal candidate WILL:
- Have a strong understanding of accounts (not just theoretical), having worked in a finance department for 2-3 years
- Possess strong Budgeting & Forecasting experience
- Have strong Excel skills, including Pivots, Vlookups, Indexing and nested formulas
- Have used various accounting systems
- Have exposure to data warehouse systems
- Understand costing methods
- Be an active CIMA, ACCA, ACA studier (or fully qualified)
Excellent benefits, which includes: 25 days' holiday (in addition to Bank Holiday), possible study support, bonus scheme and much more!
If this sounds like you, then please do apply urgently as my client are interviewing ASAP for the right person.