I am working closely with my client, a reputable construction company near Burgess Hill, to recruit for a permanent and part-time Management Accountant.
This is a superb opportunity to join a busy organisation on a 20-25 hours (5 day per week) basis.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this position entails:
- Preparing all aspects of management accounts, including conducting Variance Analysis
- Presenting management accounts and discussing with Managing Director
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Running end-to-end Payroll
- Bank Reconciliations and Treasury transactions
- Overseeing Purchase/ Sales Ledger functions
The ideal candidate for this role WILL:
- Be comfortable in all aspects of management accounting- not just preparing but you will be able to discuss the management accounts with the MD too
- Be happy working between 20 and 25 hours per week (ideally over 5 days but would consider 4)
- Have experience of using Sage- both for accounts & Payroll purposes
- Drive & own a car
- Have experience of all of the above duties
- Be either a qualified accountant or qualified through several years' experience
If this does sound like you, then please apply for the role immediately as my client is looking to interview within the next couple of weeks!